König K-Summit MAX
La chaîne à neige externe développée pour les véhicules électriques ou les véhicules caractérisés par un couple supérieur et par une masse plus importante.
- 0 mm inside the wheel
- Fixé sur l'un des écrous/boulons de roue d'origine/OE
- Central body with integrated ratchet system for quick, powerful and effortless tensioning operations
- Reinforced cross-sections, specific for vehicles which are electrified or, in general, characterized by a superior torque output and higher vehicle mass
- Reinforced plastic plates for a better placement on larger-section tyres
- Thicker welded traction bars for better performances on snow and ice
- Active tensioning elements decrease dynamic elevation and enable perfect fitting with different tyre profiles and wear levels
- Foldable arms for easy storage in a smart bag
- Wheel Shield Level 0 is based on the specific product design which avoids any kind of contact between the snow chain and the alloy wheel
- The K-Lock tool indicates with a click the reach of the ideal torquing specs of the K-Summit
- 100% compatible with original rims
- Homologations/certifications/conformité : Ö-Norm 5117, EN 16662-1
- Non recommandé pour une utilisation off-road
Cutting-edge, Exclusive, Stylish
Inheriting the main concept and design elements from the K-Summit family, the K-Summit Max is ready to serve the stall of electric-powered and performance-oriented cars and SUVs looking for an external solution with superior grip.
The reasons for an external snow chain root down to the lack of room between wheel and suspension strut, necessary for the fitting of traditional chains with inner elements.
With the König K-Summit Max, all fitting and removing operations are done exclusively on the external side of the wheel for better visibility and process understanding.
Compared to the standard K-Summit, the Max cross-sections are manufactured with thicker components (links, traction bars, plastic plates) to provide additional traction and a better tyre coverage. The fixation of the K-Summit Max to the wheel is guaranteed by a set of proprietary-designed U-Adapt (universal adapter compatible with wheel bolts/nut from 17mm up to 22mm), fastened on the original car bolt’s head. The fastening process is supported by the use of the K-Lock, the König proprietary wrench with integrated torque-indicator, which informs the user when the ideal torque is reached.
The tensioning operations are handled through an integrated ratchet providing a surprisingly effortless process and making the chain reaching its ideal position autonomously during driving.
In fact, once the K-Summit is secured in position to the wheel , it does not require any additional stop for re-tensioning: the optimal tensioning and centering of the chain on the tyre is reached automatically while driving.
Thanks to the special design, the König K-Summit features the Wheel-Shield Level 0 which ensures the complete absence of touch points between chain and alloy wheel.
König K-Summit represents the most flexible snow chain solution ever: in fact, thanks to the patented adjusting-elements, the cross-section lenght can be adjusted according to tyre size resulting in a more flexible solution to cover different vehicles and tyre sizes.
König K-Summit MAX is certified according to O-Norm V5117, UNI 11313 and EN 16662-1 thus fulfilling all Winter Equipment legal requirement.
|Automatic tensioning (1 stop for fitting)|
|Manual tensioning (2 stops for fitting)|
|Quick external release|
|Wheel-Shield Rim Protection|
|Additional traction elements|
|Internal clearance||0 mm|