König XG-12 Pro
Automatic tensioning snow chains for SUVs and Vans looking for additional traction and comfort
- 12 mm inside and on-the-tread clearance
- Special pattern chain design with welded double traction plates
- The König ATC device (Active Tensioning and Balancing) is responsible for the chain tensioning and centering while driving. No need of futher stops to tighten the chain
- MICRO-ADJUST simplifies mounting and tensioning operations while providing a tight and precise fit of the chain on the tyre
- Wheel-Shield Level 1 offers an integral protection of the wheel from scratches caused by contact with metal parts. All components potentially getting in touch with the wheel are manufactured in anti-scratch composite material and the side elements are protected with specific nylon bumper kit
- Homologations/certifications/conformity: Ö-Norm 5117, Ö-Norm 5119, UNI 11313, TÜV
Classic, Automatic, Solid
The XG-12 Pro is one of the most appreciated snow chains for SUVs, Vans, Commercial Vehicles and Motorhomes affected by minor wheelhouse clearance limitations looking for a solid and performing snow chain to drive in winter times.
König XG-12 Pro features a ground-up fitting system: thanks to the flexible cable sliding on the ground behind the wheel, all the chain parts get connected without moving the vehicle.
Once the snow chain is mounted on the wheel, it does not require any additional stop for re-tensioning. In fact, thanks to the König ATC, the optimal tensioning and centering of the chain on the tyre is reached automatically while driving.
The special cross-sections design incorporates short-pitch links together with double welded traction bars to guarantee paramount performances and resistance.
Additional features such as the König Micro-adjust and the König Wheel-Shield Level 1 are elevating the XG-12 Pro to be the preferred choice for SUVs, Vans, Commercial Vehicles and Motorhomes owners.
König XG-12 Pro is certified according to O-Norm V5117, O-Norm V5119, UNI 11313 and EN 16662-1 thus fulfilling all Winter Equipment legal requirement.
|Automatic tensioning (1 stop for fitting)|
|Manual tensioning (2 stops for fitting)|
|Quick external release|
|Wheel-Shield Rim Protection|
|Additional traction elements|
|Internal clearance||12 mm|