König K-Summit XXL
The most exclusive external snow chain for modern SUVs, ideal for vehicle affected by inner clearance limitations
- 0 mm inside the wheel
- Fixed on one of the original/OE wheel nuts / bolts
- Central body with integrated ratchet system for quick, powerful and effortless tensioning operations
- Active tensioning elements decrease dynamic elevation and enable perfect fitting with different tyre profiles and wear levels
- Tread chain with alternation of special injection-moulded plastic plates with hard metal studs and special steel chain
- Proprietary designed welded traction plates providing better grip on snowy and icy surfaces
- Foldable arms for easy storage in a smart bag
- Wheel Shield Level 0 is based on the specific product design which avoids any kind of contact between the snow chain and the alloy wheel
- The K-Lock tool indicates with a click the reach of the ideal torquing specs of the K-Summit
- 100% compatible with original rims
- Homologations/certifications/conformity: Ö-Norm 5117, UNI 11313, TÜV
- Not suggested for off-road use
Modern, Exclusive, Stylish
K-Summit is the most exclusive and innovative external snow chain.
Nowadays cars are equipped with bigger and bigger wheels and more sophisticated suspension systems, dramatically reducing the wheelhouse clearance and subsequently limiting the application of standard snow chains.
One of the most frequent clearance limitations involves the wheelhouse’s inner portion and it’s represented by the lack of room between wheel and suspension strut, necessary for the fitting of traditional chains with inner elements.
König redefines the design of the external snow chains with a more comfortable, compact and flexible solution: the K-Summit.
With the König K-Summit, all fitting and removing operations are done exclusively on the external side of the wheel for better visibility and process understanding.
The fixation to the wheel is guaranteed with a set of proprietary-designed adapters, fastened on the original car bolt’s head. The fastening process is supported by the use of the K-Lock, the König proprietary wrench with integrated torque-indicator which informs the user when the ideal torque is reached.
The tensioning operations are handled through an integrated ratchet providing a surprisingly effortless process and making the chain reaching its ideal position autonomously during driving.
In fact, once the K-Summit is secured in position to the wheel , it does not require any additional stop for re-tensioning: the optimal tensioning and centering of the chain on the tyre is reached automatically while driving.
Thanks to the special design, the König K-Summit features the Wheel-Shield Level 0 which ensures the complete absence of touch points between chain and alloy wheel.
König K-Summit represents the most flexible snow chain solution ever: in fact, thanks to the patented adjusting-elements, the cross-section lenght can be adjusted according to tyre size resulting in a more flexible solution to cover different vehicles and tyre sizes.
König K-Summit is certified according to O-Norm V5117, UNI 11313 and EN 16662-1 thus fulfilling all Winter Equipment legal requirement.
|Automatic tensioning (1 stop for fitting)|
|Manual tensioning (2 stops for fitting)|
|Quick external release|
|Wheel-Shield Rim Protection|
|Additional traction elements|
|Internal clearance||0 mm|