König XG Cross
Comfortable, compact and effective: the solution for your Compact SUV and Crossover
- 9 mm inside and on-the-tread clearance
- Special cross-member design with low profile links and triple welded traction plates
- The König ATC device (Active Tensioning and Balancing) is responsible for the chain tensioning and centering while driving. No need of futher stops to tighten the chain
- MICRO-ADJUST simplifies mounting and tensioning operations while providing a tight and precise fit of the chain on the tyre
- Wheel-Shield Level 1 offers an integral protection of the wheel from scratches caused by contact with metal parts. All components potentially getting in touch with the wheel are manufactured in anti-scratch composite material and the side elements are protected with specific nylon bumper kit
- Homologations/certifications/conformity: Ö-Norm 5117, EN 16662-1
Classic, Automatic, Brilliant
Combining the most prominent features that Compact SUVs and Crossovers require, the XG Cross represents the dedicated solution from König for these growing vehicles categories.
König XG Cross features a ground-up fitting system: thanks to the flexible cable sliding on the ground behind the wheel , all the chain parts get connected without moving the vehicle. Once the snow chain is mounted on the wheel, it does not require any additional stop for re-tensioning. In fact, thanks to the König ATC, the optimal tensioning and centering of the chain on the tyre is reached automatically while driving.
The new special cross-section design is partial carry-over of the tried and tested XG-12 Pro cross-section: thanks to the triple traction bars, the XG Cross design incorporates additional traction elements making the difference in the most demanding driving situations. Additional features such as the König Micro-adjust and the König Wheel-Shield Level 1 are elevating the XG Cross to be the preferred choice for Compact SUVs and Crossover owners.
König XG Cross is certified according to O-Norm V5117 and EN 16662-1 thus fulfilling all Winter Equipment legal requirement.
|Automatic tensioning (1 stop for fitting)|
|Manual tensioning (2 stops for fitting)|
|Quick external release|
|Wheel-Shield Rim Protection|
|Additional traction elements|
|Internal clearance||9 mm|